Monday, October 17, 2011

retail therapy

When you're a college student and any little bit of extra cash is a blessing. I've been so stressed out lately and I couldn't even remember the last time I went shopping so I told my sister and my friend Kait to meet me on Newbury Street so we could hit up a couple of our favorite stores. We went into Urban Outfitters, Madewell, American Apparel and H&M. I finally bought two things I have been drooling over from AA, the Piqué Full Woven Skirt in black and the Pinpoint Oxford Round Collar Short Sleeve Button-Up Shirt in oxford blue. I also picked up the perfect party dress for my roommate's birthday party/housewarming party this weekend. I love getting dressed up, I can't wait!

DSC_0014 - Copy (30) copy
Vintage shirt dress from Savers, belt from Zara, coat is borrowed from my roommate, tights from h&m, vintage korkease shoes thrifted, spoon ring from brimfield fleamarket.
DSC_0030 - Copy (30) copy
DSC_0029 - Copy (29) copy
My sister's purse that she stole from our mom. I'll be stealing it from her soon enough.

No comments: