Monday, September 12, 2011



Well, hello there. It has been far too long since I've posted here, but don't fret, I'm back... once again.

The new school year has dawned and I've moved into an apartment with one of my best friends. I'm still in the midst of decorating my room and pulling everything together. I love it though, it has a lot of character and a couple of really nice features. It ain't too shabby for my first place.

Aside from interior design, I've been indulging a bit too much in myself when it comes to fall apparel. I can't help but snatch up every adorable item that catches my eye. I recently got a work study job, aka, I sit down and do homework. I actually plan on editing pictures and spending more time on my blog. Yes more promises. I've been searching for something to spend my time on, to put my mind somewhere else and I know that this is it.

So, until next time.
- M

No comments: