Monday, March 5, 2012

neutral sunday

DSC_0131DSC_0134
h&m sweater, madewell necklace, madewell corduroys, eastland seneca chukka boots, madewell ring, thrifted watch, fjallraven kanken, diy hair bow, and nail color is chinchilly by essie
DSC_0140
DSC_0145
DSC_0142
DSC_0144
DSC_0146
DSC_0149
DSC_0151
DSC_0122
I go to Newbury Street with my sister every Sunday just to browse around. I got the knot necklace I'm wearing from Madewell and popped it on while I was out today. You can buy other charms to add to it or just wear it alone. Hannah bought an adorable belt to go with her coat. I also had to bring in my legging jeans to Madewell because I ripped them this weekend. They are my second and very last pair so I have to make them last as long as I can because they've discontinued them. Don't worry though, I'm going to be writing a very strongly worded letter to the CEO, yeah... I'm going there! They are by far my favorite jeans I have every owned, I have to be aggressive haha.

I also stopped into Anthropologie, and boy was that a mistake. I had to hold myself back from purchasing everything in sight. I'm especially in love with all of their craft books, journals, mugs, and kitchen accessories. Just being in there makes me so excited to have a well decorated, cozy home someday.

4 comments:

neongold said...

you always look so pretty! i really love your style. this weekend i found shoes, they look the same as yours. so comfortable. <3

Keit said...

Adore your style !!! And the hair !

Mariah said...

Thank you so much! @neongold- I am so obsessed with my boots, they're so comfy I never want to wear anything else haha.

Tiffany W said...

Hello! I also have the Madewell legging jeans and I absolutely love them as well!
They've also ripped and a hold has developed in my inner thigh (because my thighs tend to rub together when I walk). I've had them ever since this summer (I worked at the 5th Ave Madewell) and have been wearing them almost every day, but now I don't know what to do!

please give me some advice!