Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm back at school...

Yeah so I'm back. I always have hope that each time back will be better than the last. But nothing ever changes it all stays the same. I watch everyone around me find new people to talk to, new things to do and it hurts me so much. Why am I left behind? Why am I overshadowed by everyone. I'm nothing special. I'm twenty and I feel like I'm 12. I have no motivation to take outfit posts. Everyday I feel uglier than the day before. I wish I had something more to occupy my time other than the black hole of over analytical thoughts that flow through my mind.

I want so badly to find someone that is interested in me and someone that I am interested in. I just want someone to talk to. Someone who genuinely cares, and for me to care about them as well. I can't stand hearing people complain and take for granted their relationships. It makes me want to hurt them.

I just needed somewhere to get this all out. I'm too closed off to the world to tell this to someones face. And I honestly don't think they would care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You are anything but ugly my dear, you are STUNNING !!
2. Pump up the motivation, because you have a gorgeeeeous style & I love your outfit posts!!
3. Who cares what everyone else is up to, how do you know that they don't feel the exact same as you. Everyone has their insecurities, some people are just better at hiding them than others. So focus on you & what you enjoy doing, sod them :)

xxx

Mariah said...

Thank you so much. You are honestly way too kind.